Commission Information & Form
Price List | Commission Information & Form | Status
Next commission opening date: Mid-August
I take commissions on a first-come first-serve slot system. Several times throughout the year I'll open commissions and then close them once I've received a good amount of work. Here are the steps to getting a custom plush from me.
1. Get a price quote. You can ask for a quote at any time of the year! It's STRONGLY recommended to get a quote before opening day. Slots tend to fill up between 30 minutes to a few hours of opening and I don't have much time to be figuring out new prices the day of.
2. Get a slot, if the price suits your budget. This can be done ONLY by replying to our on-going e-mail chain stating that you'd like a spot once commissions have opened. I generally accept commissions in the order I receive them. If you're accepted, I will be able to see the price and details we already discussed and it will help keep me organized and more productive.
3. Pay the invoice. Should you receive a slot, payment is due within 24 hours of receiving the invoice. If an issue arises and you need more time, I can accommodate! If I don't hear from you in 24 hours your spot will be forfeited.
4. Wait patiently for plush to be completed. This can take anywhere from 1 week to 4 months depending on the number of commissions and the complexity of your project. Once plush is finished, I will post or send photos to you, ask for shipping confirmation, and mail it out!
You can also e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have references that need to be attached rather than linked, emailing me directly is a better option.
By sending in this form, you Understand the following:
Please research my work before asking for a commission. I follow references closely, however natural stylization will occur due to my personal tastes and methods (example- I love detailing but will simplify where necessary to avoid over-cluttering). Please make sure my style works with you!
Payment via Paypal invoice is required to be put on the commission list. Payment plans can be negotiated in 2 or more parts depending on the final cost. There will be absolutely no construction on a project until full payment is received. An appropriate deadline will be negotiated for when the invoice should be completely paid for.
No refunds. The only (improbable) exception is if an issue arises where I am unable to sew for an indefinite period of time; in this case you will receive a full refund.
Patience is required to ensure your plush's quality as there can be unforeseen delays. I tend to work quickly, but at times outside factors such as health, family, event preparation, and human need to take small breaks to avoid burnout can affect my schedule. I always try to keep everyone on board of any delays on my social media outlets.
Once the plush is sent out, it is no longer my responsibility! I primarily ship via USPS, using Priority Mail/Standard Mail for domestic orders, and International First-Class/Priority for orders outside of the U.S.. Expedited services are available and full insurance for Priority & up can also be purchased. I will never send an order through a service where tracking is unavailable (this includes First-Class International to some countries).
Plush come from a smoke-free home and pet-free area. My family owns 3 hypo-allergenic, non-shedding dogs. They aren't allowed to enter the side of the house with my sewing room, however please commission at your own risk if your allergies are incredibly severe.
I will not make a plush based on another artist's work. Please do not ask my to replicate someone else's work. You will be ignored and blacklisted.
- Contact me if you have any questions!